Leading Systems Integrator in the e- governance sector in India
Implementing an e–governance project requires varied skill sets that are seldom if ever available with one company or service provider. Given the fact that each of these disciplines is a specialization that requires separate competencies, implementation of e–governance projects is always handled by a Systems Integrator who brings these various disciplines together and ensures timely, accurate and sustainable solutions.
The typical components of an e-governance project include:
- IT Solution architecting and designing.
- IT Infrastructure Implementation.
- Software Solution – Design, development / procurement and implementation.
- Digitization and Database Management.
- Legacy System and Data Migration.
- Training & Education on new systems.
- Operation and maintenance.
- Site Preparation & Maintenance.
Vakrangee has partnered the Government of India since its very first e-governance project and continues to be a leader in the e-governance systems integration domain. We have tie-ups with some of the world’s leading hardware and software companies and have the management bandwidth, manpower, infrastructure and experience to meticulously manage massive mission critical projects within tight deadlines.
Some of our successes in the e-governance systems integration domain include:
- Leading player in the Touch Point domain of e-governance in India
- Handling massive, mission mode multi state e-governance enrolment projects that covers metros,big towns, villages and remote hamlets
- Integrating software, training, on ground activation and massive people based national presence to make e-governance projects a success
Providing last mile connectivity for e-governance projects
- Vakrangee is the #2 agency in terms of the "total number of enrolments" and the #3 in terms of "number of UID generated"
- Pioneers in the successful implementation of the Haryana Smart Card based, PDS Pilot Program
Now building 2571 CSC centers in Rajasthan and 205 centres in Punjab
- Growing at an exponential rate of 66.24% CAGR over the past three years
- Headquartered in Mumbai with offices in New Delhi, Gurgoan, Lucknow, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad,
Panchkula, Amritsar, Philippines